Ads






Yours Truly






Clickies!

Before It's Too Late.














Travel back to time.






Hey guys! :P






How's your weekend treating you? Mine's just plain awesome! :D Went to Sunway Pyramid yesterday to watch the 11.30 am show of 2012 with Aunt Yvonne, her boyfriend and Sis since Mom and Dad are still in Guangzhao, China. They also paid for my breakfast (popcorn + large Coke) brought me and Sis for lunch at Sakae Sushi and bought us Cecilia Ahern's The Book of Tomorrow. I owe them big time. :D












Rating: 9/10






This is an amazing movie, like seriously! I was at the edge of the seat all the time, literally. There were a few scenes that made me sob silently in the dark theater hall. The movie reminded me to appreciate the people that are dear to me because you would never know when the world would come to an end. Well, I kinda believe that the world might end sooner due to the excruciating climate change, but not too soon. So, live life to the best before everything comes to an end. :)






Today, Aunt Yvonne and her boyfriend sent me to Subang Parade for my one-hour piano replacement class at 12 pm. After that, I headed back home and watched telly until now. At the meantime, I tweeted and watched videos on YouTube. Now, this is what I call a perfect Sunday.













PLEASE CHECK OUT Shauna's rendition of What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flatts. It's her first cover she uploaded on YouTube, so if you would like to comment go, click here. :)









That's all for now, peeps. Keep checking in for more updates. Have a great holidays and don't put the free time to waste. :P Goodbye for now!












.:.:.:.:$[u]E t[E]nG:.:.:.:.
Encouragingly discouraging.