Ads






Yours Truly






Clickies!

Sunway Lagoon With The Buddies.









Summer crumbles are love. :)










Holla!






I went out to Sunway Lagoon with Sis, Zhen Ni, Wei Qin, Denise and Sek on Wednesday (October 25). Justin and Sze Jie couldn't make it as planned due to personal reasons. Sis and I were an hour late cause there were some complications, and we are still sorry that we couldn't be there to pick Denise and Zhen Ni.






Anyways, I had fun with them. All of them made me ride Tomahawk, the ride that goes 360 degrees, as soon as we got in there. The first ride to start off the day without breakfast and with my fear of heights. Then, we proceeded to other rides and we were desperate to get wet, so we spent most of our time at the water park. We didn't take much pics cause we left our belongings in the lockers. Oh and speaking of that, something funny happened. 20 cents! *inside joke* And photo credits goes to Zhen Ni. Definitely ditched my DSLR at home cause I didn't want to risk it getting wet.








Us after changing, before proceeding to Sunway Pyramid around 3 pm.







We headed straight to Jusco's food court cause everyone was starving, except for me. I was just dying for a cold drink. But in the end, everyone forced me to gobble something down. So, Zhen Ni dragged me to get some sushi and I managed to fill my tummy with 3 sushis.










Sis.









Yours truly.









Denise.








Wei Qin, the BFF. :)








Sek, who had Wan Ton noodles, claypot chicken rice, Kit Kat and some weird Japanese food all at a time. Yeah, he was THAT hungry. :D







File:ChistmasCarol2009-Poster.jpg

Rating: 9/10






Watched Disney's A Christmas Carol with the girls after our meal. The guys had to leave early, so they didn't join us. I LOVED the movie! It was so awesome, although I haven't get my hands on the book yet. I would definitely watch it over and over again every Christmas. Correction: I love DISNEY movies. I loved how every single one of them brings out so many emotions in me and made me feel like a kid again. I laughed, cried and got scared while watching that movie. So Sek, why didn't you really like it? :(












YouTube update!:















Posted up another cover on YouTube. Covered Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship featuring Leighton Meester. I enjoyed doing the cover, so I hope you guys like it. :)









Love this cover of Fly With Me by the Jonas Brothers done by jaredandmarissa. The dude, Jared plays drums, electric guitar, bass and piano. The girl, Marissa plays the piano and took over the lead vocals. Awesome cover, I must say. :D









Submitted my cover of Fifteen by Taylor Swift for the YouTube's Got Talent 2009 finals. I got selected as one of their finalists, but I didn't make it to their confirmed finalists. Well, at least I was one of the finalists. Thank you for watching my videos and increasing my views for that video. :)






An acoustic cover of The Great Escape by Boys Like Girls on AOL Music. And I'm currently in love with Paul DiGiovanni, the super cute lead guitarist of the band. I posted this on my Twitter page: "Dear Paul DiGiovanni (@paulBLG) of Boys Like Girls, I think you're VERY cute. Love, a fan you've never met before from Malaysia. :D". I hope he reads it. And I think that Martin Johnson is cool. I love the way he blogs (http://www.martinsays.com/). But no worries, I still love Joe Jonas the most. ;D








That's all for now. Until my next update, toodles! :) Take care everyone. Have a good holiday.








P.S: Christmas is just less than a month away. Yipeeee! :D










.:.:.:.:$[u]E t[E]nG:.:.:.:.
"Sometimes in life, you face the moments that are harder than others"
-quoted by Nick Jonas.